Website Continuity & Risk Management Plans
Website maintenance / management is often an afterthought for many businesses. Whoever is designated to take care of the website often does so without immediate access to technical support. The need for that support is often prompted by a crisis created by hackers, or a broken site due to out-of-date software. Employment of full time website maintenance staff / webmaster is often not cost-effective for medium-sized businesses.
The “do it yourself” approach to webmaster services can be a costly mistake when something goes wrong. The combination of other workloads (and skills deficit) generally means the site never achieves its full potential, and is usually out of date. That makes your site an inviting target for the nefarious members of the dark web.
We provide website maintenance packages for:
- A range of CMS-based Websites
- Static HTML Sites
- Forum, Blogs and Ecommerce Sites subject to an evaluation
A comprehensive Web Site Continuity & Maintenance plan should offer an array of measures to protect your valuable data from hackers and from loss. Think of it as pre-emptive Disaster Recovery Plan.
The average business owner usually does none of this because they are either blissfully unaware of the threats, or may not understand the technology, terminology and techniques involved.
That’s where I come in! I manage all the awkward website stuff, freeing you up to do what you do best. You have the peace of mind knowing that;
- All sensible measures are in place to prevent a problem arising
- Should a problem arise, I will solve it at no additional cost
An ounce of Prevention is better than a pound of Cure!
Corporate Website Continuity & Maintenance packages include;
- Daily Upgrade Checks for your CMS software and plugins to ensure you’ve got the latest security updates, bug fixes and product enhancements installed immediately they are available.
- Installation of Backup Software, for your CMS, automation of backup schedule. If possible, using an application that provides Backup & Restore function plus scheduling of backups to off-site to secure storage.
- Website Database Backups – daily backup of database, daily or weekly backup of files depending on activity.
- Full Backup – entire site, plus site establishment documentation, original images etc via Cpanel or whatever system is available.
- Installation of Security – depending on the site, installation of a WAF (Web Application Firewall). For static sites, the 6G WAF can be installed.
- Installation of Caching – For static sites, I can implement various page load speed options in .htaccess.
- Evaluate & Process link exchange requests for you. Link requests will be assessed and processed on your behalf.
- Anti-Spam – installation and configuration of the Cpanel “Spam Assassin” email spam filter.
- Checks on blacklisting & malware (http://sitecheck.sucuri.net)
- Web Site Maintenance – we will do any quick amendments to pages, correcting typographical errors, fixing broken hyperlinks.
- Emergency Website Tech Support Response for urgent repairs, maintenance, website hacking attacks and self-inflicted breakages…
Not covered: significant site enhancements and development.
Annual Corporate Website Maintenance Plan Costs:
- US$100 per month / NZ$150 per month plus a Set-up Fee; US$200 / NZ$305
- US$1000 / NZ$1500 per year
I take care of all the technical aspects, leaving you and your free to work on your core business activities!
If you require additional input to help your business, I can also provide that.
For example, some clients with busy sites need assistance with;
- Managing user registration and comments
- Evaluating and processing link requests
- Supervision of content categorisation
- Coaching and additional support for multiple staff members.
Please feel free to ask how I can assist in your particular circumstances!
Get Your Business Website onto an annual Corporate Website Maintenance Plan today!
- Order a Corporate Plan
- To get fast and efficient advice and assistance for a variety of website issues, fill in the form below!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]