Removing malicious code & securing your site
If your WP site is seriously compromised, we can help. Has it been hacked and infected with malware, virus, phishing code or defaced?
Order our fast professional WordPress website repair package. We can fix a hacked website fast and will usually resolve your issues TODAY or overnight!
Web security becomes more of an issue each year that goes by. There is a relentless ongoing global attack by hackers intent on inserting malware and/or phishing software into sites owned by unsuspecting businesses. The consequences of that can be severe and may include blocks by search engines such as Google, blacklisting on anti-spam sites, and eviction from your hosting company’s web server!
Nefarious code removal
Thousands of web pages are hacked every day, with a multitude of intentions behind their efforts. The hacker’s objectives include;
- Defacement, damage or deletion of your website.
- Theft of personal data
- Redirection of your traffic to other sites
- Installing a malicious code and/or phishing mechanism that will cause your visitors to divulge personal data
- Monitoring emails to intercept payments
If you get hacked, you want the situation resolved ASAP and restored to the previously healthy status. That’s part and parcel of our full-service WordPress management services.
“My WordPress website is hacked, what should I do?”Rule #1 – don’t panic!
Panic is a common reaction, but you can’t fix a hacked website when you’re not thinking clearly… Tackling an uncertain situation with insufficient information or expertise may well make the situation worse.
However, you do need rapid intervention to remedy the issue, before any of the monitoring agencies detect the infection and blacklist you.
When your site has been infected, access to it may be blocked by your hosting company as soon as their filters discover it. It may also be red-flagged (or blocked) by web browsers with alarming alert messages guaranteed to drive away potential customers:
- Chrome: “The Website Ahead Contains Malware!”
- Firefox: “Reported Attack Site!”
- Internet Explorer: “This website has been reported as unsafe”
- Safari: “Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer”
- Opera: “Fraud Warning”
It may be blocked in search engines;
- Google: “This site may harm your computer” or “This site may harm your device”
- Yahoo: “Warning: Hacking Risks”
Repair services for broken or breached websites
If you urgently need to remove malware, we provide one of the best WordPress malicious code removal assistance to clean infected WP sites. We will clean and restore your hacked site at a fair cost with a 6 months guarantee.
I provide a complete security solution that includes:
Along with the implementation of remedial measures that should prevent future cyber attacks from being successful, such as:
Affordable Costs – suitable for businesses of all sizes! My security solutions and scanning packages fit small to medium-sized business budgets.
Don’t Risk Being Blacklisted by Google or other checking agencies
Most sites will lose 95% of traffic when they are blacklisted by Google and others. We’ll detect and remove threats, resolve issues and provide unlimited clean-up. If your site has been infected with spam or malware code attacks, we safely remove the code and quickly repair the damage.
The service I provide is quite different to that proved by other security consultants in that once your site is cleaned;
- I implement a Web Firewall AND Brute Force Login Protection to stop your site from being hacked again!
- I provide a 6-month guarantee that in the unlikely event that another hacking occurs, I fix the site for free!
More information: WP security & how to stop hackers
If you need help, contact NZ’s best WordPress consultant
- Sucuri – how to clean hacked WordPress/
- Hostinger – WordPress-malware-removal
- AskWPgirl – 10 steps to remove malware
Page last Updated on Monday, October 16, 2023 by the author Ben Kemp